Monday, September 12, 2011

Everybody Hurts

Today my boyfriend broke up with me. I know, it sounds like every teenage girls tragedy. However; for me I have an intense fear off being alone. So I've spent much of my time, tears, and thoughts on guys who always seemed to never be what I thought they were. They never proved themselves to be the one who fit me just perfectly. This one I allowed to get away with my bad decisions and flirtatious friends who just never got the point. I never thought I would lose him, I never wanted to. I loved him. I truly loved him. He was the one who fit perfectly. I lost him. My everything gone, just like every other guy, only hes stolen my heart and I'll never get it back. I've never allowed a guy to get into my head. I've always had a wall protecting me because I've been hurt so many times. I let him in though, and I got hurt. I've come so close to giving up, but I've always believed that if it was meant to be that he will be with me again. If it isn't, well then, I'll have to be alone. Without him, there is no happiness for me. The pain of always being alone can't even come close to the pain I'm feeling now. The fear, I'm over it. I have an even bigger worry now. The worry of never having the chance of being with him again. I lost another chance at love. That's the truth about forever folks. Forever is only in fairy tales. 

No comments:

Post a Comment