Monday, February 28, 2011

And The Hardest Part Of Living, Is Just Taking Breaths To Stay.

There's just so much that I wish to say but can't. Fear runs my life. The fear of what I think, of what I do. I fear tomorrow, and I fear today. But you see, everyday I think of what I want. I envision where each path may take me, and I try to make the best choice. But you see the best choice I have, is not a choice at all. So where do I go from here? Do I stand still while my mind races on? Aren't I better than this? Do I not deserve that feeling of being breathless when your near? It's time I start making myself heard. So im going to say this, the truth about forever, nothing lasts that long. Don't think I'll fall for your boyish games. I won't fall for you because of what you tell me, if I fall for you, it's because your an amazing human being, and I want you for who you are, so stop pretending. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment